Things are pretty sparse around here. Hopefully i can stick with this blogging thing.
For now, some basics:
- I’m an engineer, working full time for a small civil & environmental firm in southern New England.
- I live in a 1928 colonial in the suburbs of New England’s Rising Star. It’s a nice little city lot, with a two car garage, a dogwood tree and a house that needs a fair amount of work.
- I share that nice house with my husband and our cat, who has no tail.
- Our family life is a little non-traditional and we like that.
- My hope is to continually improve our home, as well as keep it in a clean, organized state.
- Practicing mindfulness, gratitude and a generally positive outlook are important, and tie in to my home in subtle but important ways.